Monday, January 4, 2021

IPD CONFERENCE A HALLMARK OF VEA FOCUS ON PROFESSIONAL GROWTH

 

Nearly 200 members took part in a wonderful Virtual Instruction and Professional Development Conference just before Thanksgiving. I hope you were among them, because the content was excellent and it reinforced VEAs role supporting professional excellence and continued growth. Evaluations have been excellent; here are comments from some of the conference attendees:

 

I had never attended an IPD Conference and wish I had not waited until my 31st year as a teacher to attend. The sessions that I was able to attend were a wealth of information. I look forward to next year and attending in person. (Teacher)

 

I  was happy to  be a  part of  VEA, but now after attending my first conference, it has changed my mind to feeling honored to be a part!!!!(ESP)

 

I joined SVEA-Aspiring Educators this semester and 

I only knew a little bit about it. My participation in this 

conference has shown me the many benefits, supports, 

and resources that are available to educators. This 

conference was enlightening, informative, and entertaining! 

(SVEA-AE)

 

Follow-up: Please continue to promote VEA professional opportunities and information, such as  VEA Virtual Ed, the  Virginia Journal of Education, and  VEA workshops.

 

No comments: